Workshop - Strings
Fiddle Convention 2020 Workshop...
Material and information for violinists
Siehe auch: Informationen auf Deutsch
Practical tips for your recording
The general setup needed
A 443 Hz
Play-along for your first recording
(Zwei schwedische Schottisch, bars 1 to 20)
- Start recording on your own recording device (for example your smartphone)
- Start the Play-along Zwei schwedische Schottisch, bars 1 to 20
(listen with your headphones ...!)
- Listen to the countdown
- Play at "Zero" (or count silently your pause bars)
- Stop recording
- Take a selfie
- Send in your recordings (by 14 June at the latest)
- For questions write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes on sending in
Please help us with the further processing.
Please follow the instructions for sending your files.
Continue to next parts...
Play-along 2 for "Zwei schwedische Schottisch"
Bar 21 until end
(The procedure is the same as described above for your first recording)
Play-alongs for Medley "Kieschka und Troika"
Troika – Tempo 120 (quarters)
Troika – Tempo 140 (quarters)
Troika – Tempo 160 (quarters)
Troika – Tempo 180 (quarters)
Play-alongs for medley "Hundred Fiddlers"
Bars 1 to 17 (Hundred Pipers)
Bars 18 to 35 (Devil Among the Tailors)
Bars 36 to 53 (Staten Island)
Bar 54 until end (Mrs McLeod's Reel)